Re: [OM] Any E-PLwhatever experience?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any E-PLwhatever experience?
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 19:23:17 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
There is a single good thing for some of us about the loss of B&M camera
stores, there are more of us buying something sight unseen and finding it
unsatisfactory. There are two notional used dealers that have good reputations,
ans several others that are likely just as good. I have had a good experience
with Robert's camera, not sure but I think they are in Indianapolis, and I'm
sure B&H is honest. So, you can probably find a good lightly used body
somewhere in your price range.Good Luck!

Bill