Re: [OM] Opinion needed, please

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinion needed, please
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:16:30 -0500
My problem was not a stuck shutter. My problem was that the camera was working just fine, then shut down, and wouldn't power back up.

At first, I thought that maybe since I'd been out sightseeing and shooting all day that my last battery had finally died. So when I got back to the hotel, I charged a couple up and popped 'em in. Nada. Still no powerup.

Tried the reset thing when we got home, but it still wouldn't power up.

There's no rattling or anything, the camera simply won't power on.