Re: [OM] Opinion needed, please

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinion needed, please
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 11:25:01 -0500
Actually, now that I look at KEH, I can get a clean EM-5 mkII for $386 or a clean used E-M1 mk1 for $327.

That kinda makes more sense than getting the EM-5 mk1 repaired for a bit less than that. The E-M1 mk1 would give me some features that I don't have.

It all depends on how a couple of side gigs and eBay sales go.

But I definitely want to have a spare body before our next major vacation. I was fortunate that the EM-5 waited until halfway through our second day in Rome (and final day before going home) to just shut down and never wake up again.