Re: [OM] [OT] Viewfinders

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Viewfinders
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:44:28 -0700
On 4/18/2021 7:48 PM, Willie Wonka via olympus wrote:
I plan on pointing my future cameras at the celestial objects more and more
often and would like to start discussion with regards the quality of the
electronic viewfinders all cameras now have and their suitability to
astrophotography.

A specific solution to your need is in the Oly E-M1 III, in the form of a "Starry
Sky AF mode".

Saith DPReview, "The E-M1 III gains a new AF mode specifically for astrophotography". details about 1/4 of the way down the page here. <https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympus-om-d-e-m1-mark-iii-review/2>

MikeG will likely weigh in with some practical experience.

Stars In His Eyes Moose