Re: [OM] Everything OK on the list?

Subject: Re: [OM] Everything OK on the list?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 21:28:11 -0700
On 4/8/2021 3:59 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
I assume that's moose with a small "m"?
There is nothing small about a moose. :)

Moose (with a big "M") has indicated in no uncertain terms that it
would be a very cold day in h---, er, California, before he'd be seen
in the same state as me.

Now, now . . .

You said "state", small "s", meaning condition? If so, I can't disagree on the unlikelihood of being seen in the same condition. 😉

I think he said something to the effect of "2000 miles is just about close
enough" or something to that effect.

You need to find the post from which you (pretend) to cite. 😁  I wouldn't mind visiting you in Alaska, although conditions haven't been propitious. We were on the road 1/4 of 2019, then it was winter, and 2020 got sort of out of hand.

I hesitate to say I'd prefer it to Iowa, but Joel is listening again.

Carol wants to cross the country in our Turtle, and apparently my sister-in-law has had that as a dream for decades. But everybody and their brother (including mine!) is buying RVs, so I imagine every RV campsite in the country will be taken this summer. We may pass through Iowa in 2022? Already set up for Iona in April.

Travel Itch Moose