Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:08:08 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Pix and Music Moose writes:

<<<The one piece that I mention often is the "sharpening" effect on low ISO
images (Defined here, with contemporary cameras, as below 800.) of Topaz
Denoise AI. As no one ever responds, positive or negative, perhaps they don't
believe me, don't care . . ?

Au contraire, I read with interest and commented.  It is curious how much the
Topaz products overlap in functionality resulting in a myriad of possible
permutations in processing order with vastly different results.
You have tediously teased out a few optimized strategies, and we need to pay
attention.

Not believe our maestro Moose?  pish tosh, Mike