Re: [OM] More Moose Madness - It's not all about the glass.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Moose Madness - It's not all about the glass.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:58:50 -0800
On 1/25/2021 12:56 AM, Philippe wrote:
A good lens Moose !

Even better when Moosified

Now, what are the photogenic places on top of your wish list?

I don't really have a list. There are more potentially interesting places than I will have time for. It seems to work pretty well to just see what turns up, either in our heads or from outside.

Sometime in 2017, MikeG casually mentioned going to Bhutan. And there we were, with Mike and Marnie that fall. Liked it so much that we've been back. A friend in Maine, newly retired said she and a friend were organizing a trip to Ireland in Oct. 2018, "Sign us up!" The next year, we did that again, plus another week with just the other couple. We were supposed to go to Wales in Fall 2020, then May 2021, now ???

We have a nephew and his wife in Seattle, old acquaintances run a retreat center East of there in the Cascades foothills, a teacher I've studied with before and Carol had done an online class with was dong a retreat there - wonderful 10 days.

The best place Mike and Marnie could find for a visit to Zion slept four - OK,
an excellent week in So. Utah.

Carol wants to visit Chartres. That's pretty close to you, isn't it? By US standards,
anyway. 😁

Once we can, We'll resume Fall visits to Mass and Maine; family, lots of friends, scenic. Scotland beckons, as does SW England. A brother and his wife may be living almost half years in Milan soon.

Other than a luxury week on a beach, the tropics aren't attractive. I'm not great in heat and humidity, and Carol is worse. A trip to the botanical garden in Bangkok was like a sauna.

A friend was in one of the central Asian -stans last year; we need to learn
more.

Who Knows,
   Not Moose