Re: [OM] More Moose Madness - It's not all about the glass.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Moose Madness - It's not all about the glass.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:07:27 -0600

On 1/25/21 6:08 PM, Moose wrote:
On 1/25/2021 8:37 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Moose,

Hi Jim, How's the head?

The head is still wrapped up, but not giving me much trouble.  I go back to the hospital Thursday for the unwrapping and instructions on how to care for the skin graft.  It will take a while.

I have a friend who is shooting a 600 on a Sony and getting great bird images, so that seems to be a nice FL to have.

On FF or APS-C? That makes a pretty big difference for that kind of photography. 600 mm on APS-C is about 900 mm eq., my 400 mm on µ4/3 is 800 mm. The TC will take me out to 1120 mm eq.
Moose, I honestly don't know.  I'm unfamiliar with all of the Sony mumbo jumbo.  He is getting great bird shots, and airplanes overhead, so seems to have quite a reach.

The
Lag Les Moose

--
Jim Nichols