[OM] OT: Lo and Behold!

Subject: [OM] OT: Lo and Behold!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 10:17:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Much to my surprise, a number of lost and overdue USPS items showed up
yesterday at the USPS receiving facility in west Phoenix.  One of them is the
Craftsman drill sharpening jig that disappeared three weeks ago in Memphis.  I
probably won't have them in hand until Saturday, but at least they are in the
vicinity.  There are still three overdue items to be accounted for, but they
are all media mail so that's understandable.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson