Re: [OM] OT: Lo and Behold!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Lo and Behold!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 11:52:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I had one that went back and forth between here and Los Angeles twice.  I
had to get the postmaster here to intervene so that it would get properly
delivered.

     But the strangest one was a small package containing a bicycle tool that I
bought from Bulgaria.  It got to Long Island three days later.  Three WEEKS
later it showed up in Anchorage.  Two WEEKS later it was in Seattle.  A WEEK
later it was in Los Angeles, and a few days later it got here.

>Good luck - I have an item that was shipped from Wisconsin, came here to
>Philadelphia, got within 20 miles of my house and then turned around and
>went to Cincinnati.  It left there this morning for who knows where.
>
>>     Much to my surprise, a number of lost and overdue USPS items
>>showed up yesterday at the USPS receiving facility in west Phoenix.
>>One of them is the Craftsman drill sharpening jig that disappeared
>>three weeks ago in Memphis.  I probably won't have them in hand until
>>Saturday, but at least they are in the vicinity.  There are still three
>>overdue items to be accounted for, but they are all media mail so that's
>>understandable.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson