[OM] IMG: Polish-Puerto Rican covid food

Subject: [OM] IMG: Polish-Puerto Rican covid food
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 21:31:37 +0100
A true testimony to our multicultural marriage is that my Puerto Rican wife
likes to make traditional Polish dishes. So yesterday we invited our
Argentinian/Catalan friends for lunch (broadly defined, since we live in
Spain), and she made barszcz (beet soup), followed by gołąbki (cabbage leaves
stuffed with rice and ground meat) and pierogi (dumplings stuffed with potato
and farmers cheese). I did photograph the barszcz (soups are not that
photogenic anyway), but the star plates are here.

First, the gołąbki:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-PGwTvSF/A

And then the pierogi, pan-fried with chopped onions:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-VdcgvhR/A

Smacznego!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"