Re: [OM] Autumn lillypads

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn lillypads
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 06:53:15 -0700
At 11/1/2020 09:21 AM, Philippe wrote:

>Fingers crossed for you here Wayne
>
>Amities
>
>Philippe
>
>> Le 1 nov. 2020 à 14:55, Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>>
>> At the moment my head is a bit groggy with headache. Pretty sure I am having
>> a 2nd round of coronavirus. So far mild.
>>
>> WayneS

Thanks Philippe

The good news is, "IF" I did have a repeat of the virus, it was much milder
than the first time, "possibly" implying some immunity? Firstime, for me and
confirmed, was mid-January. For which I did not know what it was until May,
when the person I got it from tested anti-body positive. She and her visiting
Chinese friend both were pretty sick. January was before testing and thinking
the virus was even here. I was taking vitamin D and MK-7 for my healing ankle,
which probably helped me. I recommend D for people.

This time I had similar symptoms but mild. Mainly headache and some fatigue
being the main ones, mild fever at night, no cough. And it seemed to start,
subside, then resume a bit over a 10 day period. I feel fine now. My bike
riding is my gauge.

Recent research indicates that the nasal cavity area is quite vulnerable for
the infection.
https://www.sciencealert.com/a-second-key-used-by-sars-cov-2-to-enter-cells-could-explain-why-it-s-so-infectious
For all those people who don't know how to wear a mask and cover their
nose...idiots.

I really hope my milder symptoms implies some immunity even though anti-bodies
were gone from the first time. Hope for a vaccine? Perhaps I just got my
booster shot. I feel lucky.

People here are itching to get out. And probably why I got it again, eating
out, Scottsdale Quarter.

The world is a petri dish, the virus is impersonal - WayneS