Re: [OM] Autumn lillypads

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn lillypads
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 11:54:00 -0800
On 11/1/2020 7:01 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 10/31/2020 09:17 PM, The Shaprer Eyed Moose wrote:

An answer must await a properly downsampled and resharpened version small
enough that Google doesn't damage it. (But I suspect not.)

One Ten Moose
Image size down sampled in PS instead and sharpened in Topaz.
Since the first one is a poorly done stack of 3, there may still be soft spots.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/knD66HN8cKEhB4Es8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NGY2fZxdYAxqn3ap9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YBeqb5Xwkv1k73CGA
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4Rs9NzqbBK1qKnnW7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9LjJYfqhi2n3kVTy5

Much improved!

Howsomever, on their way from your computer through Google Photos to my eyes, they still encountered a glitch. The links above take me to individual pages with white backgrounds - and slightly uprezzed images. On my browser and monitor, they are ~1322x881. They are somewhat soft and have visible resampling artifacts, for example in the cat fur.

Click on the image, and I get a smaller, nice, sharp image on a black background. If I download, I get the same image, 1200x800, which I suspect is what you uploaded.

My dual monitors are 27" 2560x1440.

Yours are indeed bigger than mine. But are you sizing for you, or for others
less well endowed?

Eyes Peeled Moose