Re: [OM] 20/20

Subject: Re: [OM] 20/20
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:05:03 -0800
On 11/1/2020 12:00 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
I hear you, Moose.  If it were just for glasses, I wouldn't have gone.  I have a minor infection of the skin around the corner of one eye which didn't go away with over-the-counter stuff. Plus, it was 2 years since my retinas and eye alignment were checked--both need to be monitored because of complications after cataract surgery.

Ah. I have none of that, but wouldn't mind having glasses that match my eyes.
:-)

The office is observing very strict protocol.? Everyone wears masks, people in the waiting rooms are distanced as far as possible, and everything that anyone touches is wiped down with disinfectant before and after. I felt about as safe as once can these days.

Sounds like the dental office doing my implant. Very, very careful. A tooth with a loooong, checkered history, after it was broken off in scout camp at 12 or 13, finally had to go. All those years, various infections and treatments, left insufficient bone for an implant. I started in Feb. the lengthy process of bone grafts and setting the implant base leading to an implant I should finally get in December. So, of course, I've had to visit the office occasionally.

My regular dental office, which I visit for a cleaning in a couple of days, is similar, double masks under face guards. I still wear a narrow mask over my nose while they mess around in my mouth. ;-)

Gap Tooth Smile Moose