Re: [OM] From the Archives

Subject: Re: [OM] From the Archives
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 11:59:59 -0700
On 10/23/2020 3:15 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
Philippe was expecting more than a 1370 x 196 letterbox?

OH yeah, that makes sense. I was trying to guess why he was having trouble.

Me, I'm happy with that, interesting image as-is, whatever was the intention.

Cropped to fit the subject. A long walkway between terminals at SFO airport. We walked it once, when an airline was bought by another and counters and gates were split. An anomalous space, almost deserted in a crowded, busy airport. Lots of chairs, a tall, long wall with a view of airline comings and goings.

But mostly I shot it because I thought it visually interesting.

Shoot Anything Moose