Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/10/2020: African lunch

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/10/2020: African lunch
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:06:55 -0700
On 10/23/2020 2:58 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
More food porn, just before lunch in my time zone.

On Sunday, my daughter and I went for lunch at an old favourite, an African
restaurant called Baobab in the neighbourhood where we used to live until a
couple of years ago. It was a delicious and delightful meal.

Looks tasty.

Decoration, modified for the times:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-6fV8R7q/A

Appetisers:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mgGnkLd/A

Interesting! If you search for images of fried green tomatoes, you will find that virtually all are slices of tomato, as is the seminal Southern US dish.

Not so Green Anymore Mose