Re: [OM] Whither Olympus: The Oracle speaks

Subject: Re: [OM] Whither Olympus: The Oracle speaks
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 10:41:45 +1100
Great story about Ken giving up his seat !  In the time I was with DEC I
didn't hear a bad word about him, also the bloke that headed up the
Australian organization in the early years (Max Burnett) was very similar.
He wasn't ruthless either and was replaced as CEO but stayed with the
company until the end.

...Wayne