Re: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 11:51:56 -0800
Jim, I recently bought a 4K monitor (around 28"). THAT is a massive
game-changer. I love looking at a screen where I can't see the square
pixel borders!

We do the supermarkets about every two weeks too, but had to do a skip
this last cycle, so the cupboards are down to maybe a "Quarter Morman"
worth of food. For living in Alaska, that is actually quite
unacceptable. Tonight we'll be heading off to Costco to restock
things. No Doordash for us, as we rarely eat out, and when we do, it's
usually cruise-through at a Taco-Bell, or we're grabbing pizza from
"Moose's Tooth" on the way to photograph airplanes. Once a month, a
pizza from "Pizza Man", but otherwise we keep it to a minimum as
budget allows.

AK Schnozz