Re: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 17:26:15 -0800
> Well praise Moose and Michael.

I've had "Christmas" several times this year. Awesome!

I think I've doubled the shutter count on an E-3 and E-400 in almost
no time. In fact, just one hike with the E-400 almost did the job. The
E-3 was pressed into major service on the "Denali Highway" trip and
actually ended up being my "axe of choice" for most of the
photography. Kinda surprising because I had expected the Sony with OM
glass to be most used, but it turns out that every Sony shot was
matched with an Olympus shot. I'm glad I did because the Olympus
images prove to be excellent "guide images" for post-processing.

That 50-200 SWD lens is in another category of sharp! It's a seriously
good hunk-o-glass with lovely bokeh blobs. And the 12-60 SWD is
finding itself highly enjoyed too.

I very much like the fact that I have three (four if you include the
film OM cameras) complete (self-contained), but interworking camera
systems to choose from. Each is very usable and enjoyable, but each
has distinct strengths.

AG Schnozz