Re: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Center of Activities
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 16:34:48 -0500
Hi Ken,

My working monitor is only about 21 inches, but the definition is very nice.

I recognize that using Doordash like I do is costing me some money.  On cold orders, I often get multiple meals, splitting delivery cost.  I also consider some of it as risk-avoidance, since I'm not exposing my slower reflexes to busy traffic.  I can get four meals from a pizza, and I do drive a mile to a Sonic for sandwiches.

And, since I enjoy using my older gear, I'm avoiding GAS temptations. ;-)