Re: [OM] Sweaty clothes, Arctic Boots, Pink Socks

Subject: Re: [OM] Sweaty clothes, Arctic Boots, Pink Socks
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:57:15 -0800
Helen of Moose wrote:
> Finally! The glorious Gams, and their lovely owner, revealed to the world at
> large.

Thank you!  Yes, you've seen several "Alt-Schnozz" photos that could
be a bit much for general consumption on the list. We'll probably just
have to let the others use their imagination. But I might slip one in
if popular demand warrants. I know tennis is a popular sport.

> Helen of Troy's face may have launched a thousand ships, but I'll bet Helen
> would envy your legs. :-)

I'm trying to work on the face, but that will cost a lot of money. And
frankly, everything but the legs costs a fortune.

> All I keep in my closets are clothes, camera gear and bags. ;-)

And socks. Lot's of entangled socks.

AG