Re: [OM] Sweaty clothes, Arctic Boots, Pink Socks

Subject: Re: [OM] Sweaty clothes, Arctic Boots, Pink Socks
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:07:19 -0800
>   I'm speechless, Ken. Most of the women I know would be jealous of your
> legs.

Thank you.

I go into the office a couple times a week, and with the place almost
empty, I don't run into many people, so "office dress code" is a bit
relaxed, so I'm always dressed something like this. I get
wolf-whistled every time by somebody--including the girls. Normally,
that would be a harassment situation, but as long as I'm not feeling
threatened, I'm happy. It's good for the self-esteem when you've gone
through what I've gone through. I did have to deal with two guys last
year, but otherwise, it's all good.

AG Schnozz