Re: [OM] Systems Rationalization

Subject: Re: [OM] Systems Rationalization
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 20:51:24 -0700
<<Here's a pic of Moose in serious mode, circa 2018.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/BkGCtcAdLmAS6KDq7>

Yes, very  very on topic--one list member shot of another with OM-2 and
OMZ.50/1.4--high sn.  Perhaps even needed a warning as such.

Unfortunately, the corresponding shot caught you looking at the OM-2, as though it held a secret. You also had grown a woman's torso out of your shoulder. :-) <https://photos.app.goo.gl/4yvWLvo6gF9mibeY9>

I was at least able to remove the woman.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/BxX6zTpxt5XwumtK6>

Looks like you cropped it a tad and reprocessed.  I didn't fully get "proper"
WB with the Ektar as tends to go blue under those circumstances.  I left it a tad that
way as an Ektar signature.

Yup. My problem was that I have that green jacket hanging around here, and wear it, so the blue just looked wrong - to me. Anyone else, no problem.

<<<and Osprey with catch taking off.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/dzuxrQvthQRfPj5Y8>

Very nice--did you reprocess with new tools?  Looks better than last I viewed,
I think.

Indeed I did! Good memory.

The improvement in post processing from Topaz' new AI tools is considerable. It
looks quite a lot better now.

The shot of me is also better, clearer, less noise

I was hoping for a sunset outing  on a similar boat during your visit this year
with leaves at peak as can get some very nice opportunities of Choate Island
and environs.   I hope 2021 allows for that.

We can but hope.

Looking forward to Moose visit, Mike

Yes. Zoom is nice, but not like being there.

Ready to Go Moose