Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:30:37 -0800
> I've met a number of the MAGA hat crowd, and they qualify as having no IQ.
> Never met an Antifa person, but since the average American considers fascists
> and communists as the same thing, I can imagine.

I find it beyond hilarious that Antifa is pro communist. There are
some things that just fail the logic test.

And then our current political climate is such that the rhetoric being
expressed by some otherwise smart people is nearly identical to that
of Pol Pot and the Kmer Rouge. I finally had to block a couple people
on facebeek because the conversations were containing expressions of
"MAGA people must die". That's not acceptable. Period. And it proves
just how susceptible we are to falling into the same traps that caused
WW2, the Killing Fields, ISIS, and the Serbian War. And of course, the
continuing genocides in African countries. We blame the "other people"
for being stupid hicks, but in reality, the issue is internal. Stop
the hate! just stop it. Don't try to stop other people from hating.
Stop YOURSELF from hating.

End of rant.

AG Schnozz