Re: [OM] Reaching the Top

Subject: Re: [OM] Reaching the Top
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:48:14 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> We've talked about Washington/Oregon for post-Alaska life. We love
> Colorado, but the PacNW is definitely less dry and more skin friendly.
> But, sheeze, until Seattle and Portland get their civic unrest
> addressed, we'd have to be loonie-toon to want to move there right
> now...

> most of us work from home in some form or another

If you're gonna work from home, the situation in Seattle or Portland doesn't
matter, does it?

You could be on Orcas Island, or the Malheur Wildlife Reservation as easily as
Hawaii, and not worry about unrest in the big cities.

:::: We need to ask ourselves how many people are we willing to have our
government kill to obtain cheap energy? And even if enough are killed, how long
can the oil last with the US's prodigious use?. -- Pat Murphy
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Pat+Murphy> ::::