Re: [OM] Loan camera test

Subject: Re: [OM] Loan camera test
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 08:02:30 +0100
Thanks for all those points, Moose. This one might be key, though. Perhaps I’m
not noticing noise and using Clarity on a (slightly) noisy file might cause the
lack of smoothness.

I’ve resisted going for another Topaz gizmo because I’ve lost track of the way
Studio is supposed to work – and my already bought plugins weren’t transferred,
with no answer from their Support people – as well as its being rather slow.
But I’m treating myself to a new iMac after tomorrow, so speed should be much
better.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay