Re: [OM] Loan camera test

Subject: Re: [OM] Loan camera test
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 08:27:20 +0200
I agree that the GX85 (GX80 here) is a wonderful platform for the 12-32mm. I
have that lens and body, as well as the tiny Panasonic GM5 body for my cycling.
That body, with the 12-32mm and 35-100mm lenses, is small enough to fit in my
handlebar bag, together with wallet, phone, spare inner tube, candy bar for
bonking emergencies, and other odds and ends. Almost all the landscape photos I
show these days are made with that outfit, which truly delivers on the MFT
promise: small cameras and lenses but still good image quality.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"