[OM] Loan camera test

Subject: [OM] Loan camera test
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 09:33:25 +0100
I’ve borrowed a Fuji X100V for a few days, an offer from Fujifilm.  I tried the
XF100-400 a couple of weeks ago but this time I have the new X100V.

It’s a lovely device, full of gizmos (although still a single focal length) and
I managed to get some snaps done yesterday.  Of particular interest to me is
that I managed to capture this bee on a larkspur using a bit of luck.  The sun
was too bright to see the screen and I didn’t feel like bending over to use the
OVF while so close to the insect.

https://show.cbimages.uk/Photography/Cbimages/i-bMqDwd2/A
<https://show.cbimages.uk/Photography/Cbimages/i-bMqDwd2/A>

I rather like the camera, of course, but I think I’ll buy myself the preceding
model, the X100F, secondhand.

Chris