Re: [OM] Loan camera test

Subject: Re: [OM] Loan camera test
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:11:15 -0800
> Nice shot. Thanks for the review. I've been curious about the camera but a
> fixed lens may be a limitation for me. I keep debating with myself. I'm
> always on the alert for the right smallish camera. There was a fstopper
> article on important camera feature - that is how you like using the camera.

The one camera that has completely surprised me is the m43 Panasonic
DMC-GX85 with the kit 12-32 lens. It's compact, light, beyond
full-featured, and can be configured as either a serious shooting
machine or a pocketable snap and grab camera. I also have the 45-150
and 25/1.7 lenses for it. I'm totally in love with the Pana-Leica
Summilux 15/1.7 and am constantly trying to justify THAT purchase. But
the GX85 plus the Summilux is the Fuji 100 thingy.

> om4Ti is forever in my blood - WayneS

It, and the OM3Ti got out and exercised a few days ago. I'm building
up a stash of film to process one of these days.

AG Schnozz