Re: [OM] No longer window shopping

Subject: Re: [OM] No longer window shopping
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 19:55:56 -0700
<<Funny thing is that a KEH excellent A7 II should be here Wed. Prices have
<<dropped and I think the IBIS is likely worth it.

Well that is news.  Sonnie 90% ridded the system of that pesky sensor flare
seen on the A7.  I don't recall any of your shots suffering from it, but not a
system you used often for night shots,
IIRC.

More than that, how would I have noticed sensor flare? For the first over three years, I had, and shot, nothing on the A7 but LensBabies and old MF lenses.

I didn't shoot much at night. When I did,
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/6gjgcVjTF6b7eLjv9>

and, <https://photos.app.goo.gl/BncfGFcSgQV4C4BS8>

there wasn't any sensor flare to notice. ;-)

Flair Moose