Re: [OM] IMG: May Supermoon, One Day Early

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: May Supermoon, One Day Early
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 10:02:19 +0100
Thanks, Moose.

400mm on APS-C came nowhere near filling the frame, so I just adjusted the
shutter speed until the highlight flashing stopped.  It was 0145 so I didn’t
concentrate too much on the settings after that.

The result was nothing like yours, but there is some decent detail:

https://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2705837419600544959
<https://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2705837419600544959>

The tint is a little artificial, I realise.

Chris