Re: [OM] IMG: May Supermoon, One Day Early

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: May Supermoon, One Day Early
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 11:10:45 -0800
> As contrast is lowish, all that matters is to avoid highlight clipping.

AGreed. I will adjust exposure to avoid the clipping and call it a
day. However, that's depending on whether or not I want any
detail/texture in the moon. If I'm good with it being a ball, then
it's just a matter of keeping the exposure down enough to prevent
blooming. When it's a landscape photo and the moon is an element in
it, the texture is less important than the overall shape.

AG Schnozz