Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 21:50:58 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
We all need to remember that when she was alive and still writing, Rand made it
very clear that what she wrote is FICTION and nothing more. She denied making
political points or advice. She was outspokenly direct about what she thought
of people that saw er writing as a political manifesto, she was not amused.