Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 15:17:05 -0500
Maybe you are looking too high in the tree.  When I bought my Win 7 Dell, my previous name brand scanner and printer were no longer supported.  I looked around for an inexpensive alternative, and bought  a Brother MFC-J870DW all-in-one.  It is still working fine after I moved from the Win 7 machine to an iMac, even connecting by Wi-Fi.