Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 11:36:47 -0800
> Oops, just realized we’re talking about scanning, not printing. That’s what
> digicams and copy stands are for. :-)

Printing too.

Actually, in the case of my all-in-one, I can actually use Vuescan to
scan, but I can't print from ANY Apple device. But the PC is very
happy with it either way. I'm using the old beast to print out 8x10
(8.5x11) glossies. Two years ago, we purchased bulk inks and I still
have some left. Once we exhaust the supply, I'll bin it.

Why throw it out? Well the driver situation is one reason, but the
other reason is that it tried to commit suicide during the earthquake
and the scanning mechanism got really bounced hard and is no longer in
alignment. The old Epson scanner I had ($25 purchase from Goodwill)
never did come back to life--it died a horrible death in the
earthquake.

AG Schnozz