Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:30:41 -0700
A friend says he has a good supply of Pure. A 5% citric acid with 0.003%
silver. He plans to barter with the local Mormans if need be with his supply.
He said they keep a 6 month supply of food. (his words).

https://www.purebio.com/products/pure-hard-surface.htm

You can also use on your hands, and put some around the nose. Probably could
spray in on a mask to add another level of protection. good luck finding any
Pure.

Supposedly, certain metals are anti-microbial. Copper being one, but also Zinc.
A good coating of Zinc in the back of the throat and esophagus can potentially
stop the virus from making it to the lungs? Probably why zinc lozenges are hard
to get.

The severity of the virus (my speculation) may depend on the amount of the
initial infection. Perhaps a small dose may be enough for the immune system to
engage (similar to a vaccine) versus a large onslaught of the virus all at once
before the immune system has time to react. And maybe the Zinc can help reduce
it to a smaller amount.

I bought some "trace" brand Zinc from CVS. In concentrated form it is bitter
and bad tasting, but a drop in the back of the mouth can help coat it.

Whether any of this is effective, I have no idea. People often take anecdotal
information as proof, then swear by it.

It will be interesting when the real science becomes available.

WayneS