Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 11:22:53 +0100
Of course, but that is not the relevant comparison. In Italy they kept playing
football matches, filling cafés and restaurants etc. long after it was clear
that the virus was there. I am not advocating that. I am convinced that our
restrictions, which currently run until 11 April, will be extended beyond that.
And that’s OK. What I am advocating, however, is that the restriction on
SOLITARY exercise should be liften to bring us in line with other European
countries. Precisely because this is likely to go on for months, not weeks, it
must be made bearable.

I took one of my illegal walks this morning, but taking an approximately 800
meters detour to go the bakery. I cannot possibly have infected anyone or been
infected by anyone during that walk. But it was highly beneficial for my mental
health.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"