Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 00:35:51 -0700
On 3/26/2020 12:30 AM, Philippe wrote:
Inviting :-)

But stay at home Chris, please.

I'm not sure I understand this. I can't see any possible danger to himself or
others in Chris's. little trip.

We've been contemplating packing a lunch and heading out into rural country for a scenic drive and picnic. Should be wildflower season in West Marin. How could that put us, or anyone else at risk? Doing so also does not violate our Shelter in Place Orders.

Urban is another thing. People can't resist rebelling, being foolish, being selfish, whatever. Some here were dong just what ChrisT was lauding, getting out and playing volleyball, basketball, spectators and others hanging out with insufficient spacial distance.

As a result, most city parks are now closed, diminishing options for those not so foolish. Same thing for many parts of our wonderful Regional Parks.

Fortunately, people seem to have been following protocol in some others, and the walk you are about to see pix from is still open.

No Risk Moose