Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:05:57 -0800
> Which is exactly why restrictions should allow safely conducted outdoor
> activities. People are going to break
> unreasonable, non-sensible rules. And once they have done that, some of them
> will start pressing further outside the
> boundaries.

Here in Alaska, we're now under statewide house arrest. I'm
paraphrasing what the governor said, but essentially it's "Stay
inside, but this is Alaska, and nobody really likes to stay inside, so
go ahead and hike, ski, bicycle and walk. But just stay six feet apart
from each other."

What really is important is that we now are under full non-critical
travel restriction. We're not allowed to travel to other communities.
We did a bit of driving around today before lockdown.

AK Schnozz