Re: [OM] News Flash-no flash

Subject: Re: [OM] News Flash-no flash
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:06:32 +0100
Our office photographer uses them for both photo and video (usually of visiting
dignitaries and the like), and inspired by that, I bought one on Amazon, a
cheap $20 thingie—which works better than any flash I have ever owned for
taking portraits. Mind you, as I consider all manner of flash inherently evil,
I do not use the panel that often either, but it certainly is less evil than a
traditional flash. The white balance is natural, mimicks daylight.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"