Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:33:07 -0400
  Not sure about a second strain, I've seen no information about that.
Italy is a special case because of its age distribution. She has had a
birth rate below replacement rate for decades and thus half the population
is over 50 years and 21% over 65. Mortality rate is an order of magnitude
higher for the elderly.

Charlie