Re: [OM] New Blood - RX10 IV

Subject: Re: [OM] New Blood - RX10 IV
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 19:03:32 -0700
Very nice photos indeed, Moose. And I concur with your observations.

Your photos always seem to have just the right amount of processing and nothing
over done. Very refreshing and engaging photos to view.

My ankle is healing more and more. Hiking in Bhutan or Nepal may be in my
future. Seems a very colorful place.

Getting to know a different camera has deterred me from new blood, venturing
beyond the A7's I have. With more than a year with the A7iii, I'm still
learning new tricks. for instance A7x, if you hit the ISO button, then scroll
the back upper wheel, the ISO changes in whole EVs instead of 1/3rds. But more
importantly, each lens and subject want different control. I can appreciate
your methodology. I really have to bring the photos into post to really know
what worked. How much ISO should be pushed, -EV check, ... as I have said
before, knowing what can be done in post with a given camera influences how I
see and shoot.

WayneS