Re: [OM] New Blood - RX10 IV [was Friday's Flowers]

Subject: Re: [OM] New Blood - RX10 IV [was Friday's Flowers]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:34:49 -0800
> I DO believe in communion between the photog and their gear.

As do I. Probably to a fault. I'm very sensitive to when something is
off and it then becomes a distraction that takes me away from the
goal.

One camera that I think had absolutely the best control "logic" is the
OM-2S. The exposure mode switch is so brilliant and how the camera
seamlessly integrates Program, Aperture-Priority, and Manual
Spot-Metering is genius. Add to that is the fact that the scale is
vertical and viewable in the peripheral vision is even more perfect.

There is no better camera in that regard. Period.

AG Schnozz