Re: [OM] New Blood - RX10 IV [was Friday's Flowers]

Subject: Re: [OM] New Blood - RX10 IV [was Friday's Flowers]
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:19:24 +0100
Whatever the gear , IMHO, if you have to struggle, this gear is not meant for
your intents, whatever they are, and whatever the gear, or process.

I DO believe in communion between the photog and their gear.

Primarily, I’d focus on the connection between subject and photog, OF COURSE.

But gear is so irrelevant that it comes second, third or next, sometimes last,
depending ...

Whatever this means after all

Amities

Philippe