Re: [OM] OT: Dialup Intrnet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Dialup Intrnet
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 15:49:18 +1100
That's what I went with when we moved to rental accommodation as we didn't
know how long we would be there, turns out we've been here a year and have
signed a lease for another year - decided to build a house that would have
exactly what we want rather than try to find one !
Anyhow performance can be good and can be awful (feels  like dial-up) and
completely unpredictable, I assume this is due to congestion on our part of
the mobile network which is probably undersized in bandwidth.  Looking
forward to moving to the new place which has fibre at the front gate.

...Wayne