Re: [OM] OT: Dialup Intrnet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Dialup Intrnet
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:09:18 -0800
On 2/11/2020 1:31 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Equally amazing is that I can step outside my front door, see buildings
at Arizona State University, and yet cannot get DSL.

We are nearly next door to UC Berkeley. DSL was crappy, cable is OK, but
pricey; no fiber yet.

They probably have better internet service in Mongolia.

You'll have to ask Tina about Mongolia. They have it in some hotels in Bhutan,
but it's usually useless.

Just another sunny day in high-tech Amerika.

Yup, beautiful for days. A cherry tree and magnolia blooming on the way back from the dentist today. I hope it gets back to rain soon, as we need the snow pack.

Cable Tied Moose