Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:17:29 -0800
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     More accurately, we're #1 at being last.  One look at our passenger rail
service will tell you everything.
HAH! Tell me about it!

I lived in Switzerland. They know how to do trains. I rode two of them, twice a
day. They have funiculars: two tracks with cable-connected cars that
counter-balance each other.

As I write, I am wearing my Lookout Mountain Incline Railway hat.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23445>

Stunning views of kudzu covering everything!

Angels Flight is in the on again phase of it's off/on existence. There are a
handful of others in the US.

Balanced Movement Moose