Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 12:27:12 -0800
> From: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
>
>> The US is definitely #1 at thinking they are #1.
>
> Make America Great Again? How about just aim for average.

In "pursuit of excellence?"

Not me. I'm in pursuit of "good enough!"

The following came up totally at random, but really explains the dilemma the US
finds itself in today:

:::: As energy supplies peak, the model of economic development that depends on
perpetual growth, increased consumption of fossil fuels and other resources
will no longer be viable and will have to be abandoned. -- Pat Murphy
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Pat+Murphy> ::::