Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200

Subject: Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 18:14:37 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I don't want to be thinking "rats, I left the 100/2 home."

Yea, that one lives in the bag, although generally disguised as a 71mm f/1.4.
One minor advantage of the Metabones Speedbooster Ultra is that it is a bit
shorter (although a bit heavier) than a "dumb" adapter.

BTW: I recently "databasized" Gary Reese's OM lens tests, using numerals
instead of letter grades, for easier comparison. The 100/2 comes out as the
third-best OM ever made!
        http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/User:Jan_Steinman/Lens_tests

:::: I have two very rare photographs: one is a picture of Houdini locking his
keys in his car; the other is a rare photograph of Norman Rockwell beating up a
child. -- Steven Wright <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Steven+Wright> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/>‌ ::::‌‌