Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200

Subject: Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 08:12:10 -0800
> From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Hard to tell from the photo; I'll take your word for it!
>
> Mt Maxwell in the clouds. Know it's there from clear days. :)

Ah. We're just north of the taller, less-prominent one, Bruce Peak. We actually
had some sun on Solstice, until it set behind the mountain at 1:30 in the
afternoon. :-(

:::: The faster the present generation draws down the fossil energy legacy upon
which persistently exuberant lifestyles now depend, the less opportunity
posterity will have to live in anything like the same way or the same numbers.
Yet most contemporary political proposals for solving problems of economic
stagnation or inequity amount to plans for speeding up the rate of drawdown of
non-revewable resources. -- William Catton
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=William+Catton> ::::